The President of India, Smt Droupadi Murmu accepted credentials from the Ambassadors of South Sudan, Oman, Peru and Cambodia and High Commissioner of Seychelles at a ceremony held at Rashtrapati Bhavan. Those who presented their credentials were:
1. H.E. Ms Victoria Samuel Aru, Ambassador of the Republic of South Sudan
2. H.E. Mr Issa Saleh Abdullah Saleh Al Shibani, Ambassador of the Sultanate of Oman
3. H.E. Mr Javier Manuel Paulinich Velarde, Ambassador of the Republic of Peru
4. H.E. Ms Lalatiana Accouche, High Commissioner of the Republic of Seychelles
5. H.E. Mr Koy Kuong, Ambassador of the Kingdom of Cambodia
Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Ministry of External Affairs – Government of India.
Teresa Isabel Nnang Avomo Appointed First Female to Serve as GEPetrol Managing DirectorThe International Rescue Committee with other humanitarian partners call upon the inclusion of refugees into national systems and urges donors to give US$ 1.33B to be able to meet the critical needs of refugees in South Sudan in 2023