Global showpiece will take place between 12 and 22 December 2023; Seven teams set to vie for the world crown in Jeddah; First phase of ticket sales begins on https://apo-opa.info/3ZgAZCQ.
Tickets are now on sale for the 20th FIFA Club World Cup, which will take place in Saudi Arabia in December.
The first phase of ticket sales for the 20th FIFA Club World Cup™ is now live at https://apo-opa.info/3ZgAZCQ. There are currently three ticketing products available in this first phase of sales:
- Individual Match Tickets
- Stadium Packages (one for King Abdullah Sports City Stadium and another for Prince Abdullah Al Faisal Stadium)
- All Matches Package
Accessibility tickets – Wheelchair User, Easy Access Standard and Easy Access Amenity – are also available upon request.
More information, including details on pricing, can be found at https://apo-opa.info/3ZgAZCQ.
There will be three separate sales phases for this FIFA Club World Cup, with more tickets released in the second and third phases in October and November respectively. An official resale platform will also be launched ahead of the tournament, with more details to follow.
The tournament, which will take place in Jeddah between 12 and 22 December 2023, will see seven teams battle it out for global glory.
Fixtures (all times local)
First round (Match 1)
Al Ittihad FC v Auckland City FC
12 December, 21:00
Second round (Matches 2&3)
Al Ahly FC v Winner of M1
15 December, 21:00
Club León v Urawa Reds
15 December, 17:30
Semi-finals (Matches 4&5)
CONMEBOL representative v Winner of M2
18 December, 21:00
Winner of M3 v Manchester City FC
19 December, 21:00
Play-off for third place&final (Matches 6&7)
22 December, 17:30
22 December, 21:00
Click here (https://apo-opa.info/3ET0Fgw) to view the full match schedule.
FIFA Club World Cup Saudi Arabia 2023™ participants
- AFC Champions League 2022 winners: Urawa Reds, Japan
- CAF Champions League 2022/2023 winners: Al Ahly FC, Egypt
- Concacaf Champions League 2023 winners: Club León, Mexico
- CONMEBOL Libertadores 2023 winners: TBD (final on 4 November)
- OFC Champions League 2023 winners: Auckland City FC, New Zealand
- UEFA Champions League 2022/2023 winners: Manchester City FC, England
- Host (latest winner of organising association’s league): Al Ittihad FC, Saudi Arabia
Distributed by APO Group on behalf of FIFA.
Contact for African media: